Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63847.77

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    The R/A tournies usually have a much higher GTD prize pool, but have many donks that rebuy again and again.

So if u want to build a BR fast then these can be useful

im starting to get sick of rebut tournys
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

They really take too long. i find it hard to sit in front of the computer that long with out doing something stupid.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Some of the tourneys have crazy big Addons look for these!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey4141 View Post
    Some of the tourneys have crazy big Addons look for these!
    I know what you're talking about. If there's late registration I like to wait until the very end, right before the addon period. Then buy-in and add on. Then you can take advantage of the big prize pool without spending as much. And since the rebuy period is over you don't have to worry so much about the donks. It's worked pretty well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    I know what you're talking about. If there's late registration I like to wait until the very end, right before the addon period. Then buy-in and add on. Then you can take advantage of the big prize pool without spending as much. And since the rebuy period is over you don't have to worry so much about the donks. It's worked pretty well for me.
    yes i have to completly agree with graphen , i do the exact same thing with bsop qualifiers rebuy/add-on on pokerstars

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Yes gpahren have just started doing this and it so far has worked well...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I hate to play a tourney with unlimited rebuys... It lets the donkeys constantly donk and sometimes they keep doing it till someone calls them... Then about half the time they get lucky and knock out a good player... Sometimes a tourney with a single add on is ok... A good player doesn't really need either.... just sayin'

PokerOwned Pro
    [QUOTE=Magyk;225111]If you have the bankroll to support it, and the skill set to avoid busting out early... these can be quite profitable. There are a lot of people that don't have the needed skills yet that will play it, because you can buy back in... bust them out, and it adds more money to the pot.[/Q]
    Exactly this you can also get a large early stack if you get a hand early and a re-buying donk plays aggressive into you.

the strategy for rebuy tourneys are to risk a few buy ins early going all in with mediocre hands

this way if u bust out u leave and write it off

if u hit u can add on at break and have a chance at the final table

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast