Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Rebuy multi tables??

How many times would you rebuy at a multitable tourney? I usually rebuy automatic before first hand just to double my stack but seem to waste alot more money during the rounds

Sergeant
    i dont rebuy

Banned
    Rebuys seem good at the time and are good if your doing well its kinda a hit or miss. It sucks when you rebuy 5 times and still lose. But its awesome when people around you are rebuying and yur still winning and you make all of there rebuy money. Iuno, in the end I'd say rebuys are annoying and bad for me.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    When i register in Daily Dollar rebuy or Rushpoker rebuy Tournaments i never make a rebuy cause it doesent make any sense when the Blinds are eating you faster
    then you can rebuy.

Private
    It depends on the structure of tourney, if it's turbo i always rebuy before the first hand to double my stack cause blinds eating me too fast=) If it is standart tourney it depends on how much players are already registered/ If many, i also may do one rebuy. And if i still alive when rebuy period is end, i almost always do one or even double addon.

Sergeant
    u never want to re-buy my dude...

PokerOwned Veteran
    Rebuy tournaments are for the crazy all-in people that just want a quick chip stack. But if you play premium hands you can double up quick with those people going all-in with marginal hands.

Sergeant
    I like to just take my time and double up, then sit till add on and always double. Will have a starting stack of 7K beginning of 2nd hour.

Banned
    i dont rebuys i a toureny.
    rebuys are ok in live play.
    but in a toureny when your out yore out
    shouldnt even be rebuys

Donkey
    i dont rebuy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast