Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: really shocked

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar

really shocked

im not sure where to post this, but just finished playing my second tourney at pokerowned over at carbon. i was so shocked at the comments that were made at the table. i called the "c" word by a player. the same player was rude to all the players. id like to report this player - where would i do that!!??? those comments are so unneccessary and very uncalled for!!! really makes me not want to play anymore!! i play to have fun, meet new players and enjoy myself - not to be called names!!!

report it to carbon, we cannot control the chat at the tables like we can here in the chat box.
    They also have an option to block players chats.

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    im not sure where to post this, but just finished playing my second tourney at pokerowned over at carbon. i was so shocked at the comments that were made at the table. i called the "c" word by a player. the same player was rude to all the players. id like to report this player - where would i do that!!??? those comments are so unneccessary and very uncalled for!!! really makes me not want to play anymore!! i play to have fun, meet new players and enjoy myself - not to be called names!!!
    If the chat occurs on a Carbon table, report it to Carbon Support. They will handle the situation.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

thanks!! just thought u all should know! just really rude, it really upset me!!

there are a handful of players here, that mite talk like that . altho some have been trying to turn over a new leaf now too hang in there, and if happens here, u can somethin in the chat too and they will prollly get a chat ban too GL here and have fun

Don't take it personally. You probably took their chips which prompted them to lash out. It's part of online poker, not just the PokerOwned freerolls. I've only been on the site for like 2 months and most of the people here are really good people. There are only a few I've seen who really like to talk down to everyone.

So you can report it to Carbon, and if they're found to have been abusive they might have their chat privileges revoked. i've just learned to ignore people who talk shit since responding to them only validates their aggression and gives them what they wanted out of it. If it gets too annoying I'll just block them. But don't think everyone is like that. In my experience the freerolls here tend to have a much friendlier crowd than the general tourneys.

thanks all!!!

PokerOwned God
    hi tracy, nice to see new faces around here. that is just some guys trying to get one to go off and end up playing their hands how they want you to. don't let them do that to you. lol
    hope i see you at the tables sometime, be cool to see what happens.

Seasoned Veteran
    It happens sometimes but its not very hard to ignore, It is sad though that people get so upset over a freeroll.

PokerOwned Master
    just make screenshots an report it

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast