Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63980.28

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lordgort View Post
    Once they hit the guarantee then they start adding money to the pool. I've seen it with satellite tourneys.
    That makes sense if they are doing it that way.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Pro
    Re-entry means the site also takes rake for each time you re-enter, where in an add-on they don't.

I like the re entry tournaments. One reason is because there is more money in the prizepool. Sometimes I like to keep it simple though, no re entry, no late reg. Ya just don't see them tourneys on Carbon much.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by don7238 View Post
    I don't see any difference between re entry and rebuy. Might the only slight difference is what you stated in your post.
    in most rebuys, you can rebuy right away, basically forcing everyone to. re-entry ya just start over, and at a different table.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't like that Carbon has gone to ReEntries. I don't like ReEntries for the same reason I don't like to register too late, when you come in you are already behind. I am not good enough to give 30% of the field a head start on me. Also in the Reentry games you have the guys trying to build a lead by being overly agressive knowing they can reenter. I try to avoid guys like that when playing for real money cause they always seem to get lucky.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    what i think is ridciulous is the really bad players that just keep pushing and re-entering until late reg ends,so stupid.
    Happens a lot in rebuys and re-entry games. I have seen many push too many times.

I like the no rebuys no add ons make it or die .. but sometimes its nice to be able to do it in some o the guarantees .. And going in on late reg most everybody will have an advantage on you
    Punish the Deed Not the Breed

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yes you most reach guarantee money to start adding in pool that is in every site

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Exactly they add the money to the pool after the gtd is met!

I have noticed that too. Thats really strange

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast