Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62839.06

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    I don't see any difference between re entry and rebuy. Might the only slight difference is what you stated in your post.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yes even an hour late regs. is a while. I like half hour. But yeah some with the 3 hours take days to finish im sure

You would think that the money should go into the prize pool. I don't really play those types of tournaments. I know when I played on FTP the money did go into the prize pool once the limit was reached.

that's really bizarre... and really unfair haha... we should look on two plus two and see what they say, i find it hard to believe though

I've monitored it and they do add it to the pool after the gtd value is reached. I'll play a rebuy or reentry if I have to (most of the low-stakes gtd tourneys are of that type) but I hate it - it's as bad as a freeroll until after rebuy period is over

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by ph0n3_j4ck View Post
    I'm pretty sure they do add it on, but only after it goes past the amount GTD.
    If it doesn't hit its guarantee with the original buy ins, shouldn't the re-entries be added anyway to at least get close or match the guarantee? (I just brought this up because I was in one of those $3.30 deep mtts, I think the guarantee was already passed, I did a re-entry, and I know it wasn't included. I did the math, the number of entrants, multiplied by the buy in, and it equaled only for entrants. My extra money wasn't included, and it made me wonder, how many others did a re-entry where the money wasn't added to the prizepool.)

PokerOwned Pro
    I just played in the $1.10; $250gtd w/re-entries on Carbon and yes the re-entries are added to the prizepool.

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    If it doesn't hit its guarantee with the original buy ins, shouldn't the re-entries be added anyway to at least get close or match the guarantee?
    The re-entries are added, but if the total amount of money from buy ins, re-buys, add-ons, and re-entries does not exceed the gurantee, then your not gonna see the prizepool grow larger. They don't add the buy ins on top of the guarantee untill the total buy ins have exceeded the gurantee. When the total amount of buy-ins does not meet the guarantee then this is called "overlay", meaning there is more money in the prizepool than amount from buy-ins. Overlay is a good thing because that means there is more money in the prizepool than there are buy-ins so it's extra or free money.

Now if it was an "$x.xx added" mtt instead of "$x.xx guaranteed" ,then yes the buy-ins would be added to the already guaranteed amount like you, WILD, described in quotes at the top of this post.
    Last edited by NuGHuFFeR; 09-05-2013 at 04:10 AM.

PokerOwned Master
    Many players, many opinions. If you are really good player, you should have never problem with re-entry. You can caught as many fishes as ther would like to re-entry so often :-)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea I agree if ur a solid player it shouldnt matter much!

Seasoned Veteran
    what i think is ridciulous is the really bad players that just keep pushing and re-entering until late reg ends,so stupid.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast