Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64245.77

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Experienced Member
    With pa just passing the law...shouldn't I be able to play. thank you.......!!

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by rolikas View Post
    i was wondering, is here ppl who play with playchips or only for real money?
    if yes, maybe someone wana play together and explain about poker at least a little bit
    It's mostly points and really money now a days. As far as learning poker, do some research so you can get the understandings of the game. Or hit youtube and watch some old episodes of wpt or highstakes poker. Then, try it out with play money. Or better yet, a play money tournament.

thank you very muck ........ good luck for you my friend . .. thank ....

Seasoned Veteran
    playing play money to help you learn tips in how to play is around 999x worse than watching a poker video, i probably watched 2000hours of poker at the age of 18 and helps you learn so much, play money you cant play properly at all as nobody cares about losing the money, play a few freerolls to get some money and then get tips in how to play and build it up

best way to get good is to play against really bad players when you can survive through a table full of luckboxes..your doin somethin right

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    if ya can get a few million, ya can actually SELL them on Ebay!

Experienced Member
    We can play a little if u want, but its not that funny.. So many players just go all in 75% of the time.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    if ya can get a few million, ya can actually SELL them on Ebay!
    idk if you can sell em on ebay anymore but there are sites that will buy them for $1-$2 per million. when i was young back in the glory days of ps that how i got my start. was about 12 years ago. id sell em for a few bucks or more per million

very nice keep up the good work. thank you very much ...

Experienced Member
    Dont waste your time with play money, you'll learn far more by downloading the pokerstars tv app and watching poker intro vids or just youtube them.

Playing with play money is just bingo with cards.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123