Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64136.77

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    The dark side of poker is the lure of chance. There are so many reasons why i like poker. It is a mental mans game. it is as competitive as can be, with the possibility to win money.

We grow confident and test our luck. Then we realize it was never there. Chance can be deceiving

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    You know I don't understand myself,,, I'll be clean and sober 24 years this coming Jan. So I have no doubt I have an addicted personality.

I guess I'm addicted to poker, cause I play all day long almost everyday, But the upside is I know my limits. I stay at Micro and freerolls, I have no illusions that I could be a pro or play higher stakes.

But I do understand that it can destroy a person and their family. If you find you have a problem with gambling seek help. I know 12 step programs saved my life. Probably more than you wanted to know but you know how us old folks like to ramble on.
    Very well said, Wagon
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Attachment 1053there is only ONE dark side to poker....

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    You know I don't understand myself,,, I'll be clean and sober 24 years this coming Jan. So I have no doubt I have an addicted personality.

I guess I'm addicted to poker, cause I play all day long almost everyday, But the upside is I know my limits. I stay at Micro and freerolls, I have no illusions that I could be a pro or play higher stakes.

But I do understand that it can destroy a person and their family. If you find you have a problem with gambling seek help. I know 12 step programs saved my life. Probably more than you wanted to know but you know how us old folks like to ramble on.
    wow sir, congrats on the huge mile stone coming up!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    gratz wagon cery hard for people to stay clean that long quite the accomplishment keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
    Downsides? There are no downsides. Gotta go for broke.
    Have to agree here.I think its 99% mental preparation.If you can,t afford to play,can't handle a bad beat or CONSTANTLY whine about other peoples play then checkers is your game.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12