Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63725.72

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pocket Jacks

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    I believe that JJ is one of the toughest hands to play in Hold Em. You have to remember that JJ is a premium hand. I would advise that JJ is easier to play if you are in later position at the table rather than early on. There are Other variables that may affect your decision: Tourney or cash game, Your chip stack, Limit or No Limit, number of players at the table, and your table image.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    How to play JJ - YouTube

here...............
    Seriously was just about to post a link to the same video lol, guess im too slow.

PokerOwned Master
    thank you for the responses i will have to use these in the future

PokerOwned Veteran
    Enjoyed the video immensely.

I like that video, but I will still take pocket jacks every hand. Will take my chances

Seasoned Veteran
    the way to play jj is all wrong rasing is wrong calling is wrong n folding is wrong lol

PokerOwned Master
    thanks for the advice i will use this in the future

What is with pocket jacks.Every time i see them my ballsack shrinks!I fucking hate them..So how come when i get pocket 10s i say to myself,nice.I would like someone to explain to me.....

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    i JUST FOLD THEM
    Folding JJ is not advisable in most circumstances. I find that I'm always going to raise with them... and it is a hand worth a 3bet when necessary. If you're raiser is UTG I'm probably just gonna call with JJ, especially if that player is LAG as I don't wanna shove before I see a flop as most players are going in with AK or AQ and it's a coinflip slightly in my favor. If up against a NIT a 3 bet is essential because if he just flat calls your 3bet you know you're probably ahead if no paint or A hits the flop. If the NIT 4 bets you, you probably should know you're beat...

There are plenty of times late in a tournament where I have folded JJ because I didn't want to risk a heavy portion of my chips (around half or so) or all in when I have plenty of stack to make it deeper into the payout without winning that hand. Hell i've folded QQ before at a final table preflop with 6 people left, guy shoved in and he and I were chip leaders and I didnt need to win that hand to keep dominating so I let him take it, he showed me AKs... I was happy to fold because I didn't wanna get eliminated, had I lost I would have been crippled in chips to nearly nothin, and taken 6th place, instead i patiently waited and ended up taking 1st place for a much larger profit!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast