Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64037.88

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    They complement each other well. You're right that Tom Dwan has also learned alot from Phil. He definitely needed to learn to tighten things up and analyze hands more. At the same time Phil needed to loosen up his play, especially at the high stakes levels where play isn't as straight forward as the lower stakes. I think they've both significantly improved their games by helping each other.
    You should watch some of his philosophy videos and tell me what you think. You'd have to be a BFP member to watch them there, and I don't think you'd want to join there, but I saved a few of them to my computer. I could send/email them to you if you want.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanks for sharing. I like Phil Galfond....I've seen him make some donkey moves but all of us have at one point or another :P

Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    You should watch some of his philosophy videos and tell me what you think. You'd have to be a BFP member to watch them there, and I don't think you'd want to join there, but I saved a few of them to my computer. I could send/email them to you if you want.
    I'll be honest, he loses my attention when he talks. He runs through every possibility and every option. That's not bad, but I need concise to hold my attention.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    very nice videoi hope to find more videos like dis

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good video to watch and take in what his thinking is. Although he may be a little bit tight and dull to many, I think that is the way to play the game. I would love to be in his shoes for a month!! Especially because he seems to be friends with Melanie Weisner. I would marry her in a minute!!

If you had half of the knowledge and ability of Galfond, you could be a great player. He breaks down hands extremely well.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I haven't even watched this, but thank you for posting it. I've also seen him play on poker after dark and he thinks way outside the box.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12