Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NL HU Cash Game

NL HU Cash Game

Need to know what people think is the right move in this spot. I'm playing against a tight yet straight forward player. I have an aggressive image and to a thinking player a tight image.

Hero is SB $22
    Villain is BB $25
    Blinds are .10/.25

Hero dealt KsTs
    Villain dealt ?

Hero raises to .75
    Villain calls

Flop Qs 3d 4s pot is 1.50
    Hero bets 1
    Villain calls

Turn Th
    Hero bets 2.50
    Villain raises to 5
    Hero ?

I need to know what to do in this spot. The decision should be between calling and 3betting. I'm not folding since i have decent outs. The opponents image leads me to believe he has a piece of this board. He could have a pair of Qs, turned 2 pair, a set, or he could have picked up a straight draw and is semi bluffing. I would not expect a complete bluff nor would I expect a flush draw. I have a pair and flush draw. Should I 3bet, shove, or just call. I don't think the pair of tens is going to be good on the river unless he's on the draw. I only know that if he checks the river and without the flush I check behind. If he bets the river and I still have only a pair i'll have to fold. A 3bet could get a fold, I could be behind but have outs, or i could be ahead and get a bad call with villain on a draw.

What's the move?

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would three bet and be prepared to push if a rag falls on the flop. You want to keep swatting the tight players and giving them hard decisions.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by jjkenx View Post
    I would three bet and be prepared to push if a rag falls on the flop. You want to keep swatting the tight players and giving them hard decisions.
    have to agree with you on that, make the bet, make him decided to call or fold..

PokerOwned Veteran
    It also depends on how much you have been smacking him around and how if he as at that point where he really wants to play back at you.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I do not like it always falls out of the cash games I play more tournaments

PokerOwned Veteran
    3bet for sure. If he limps in on the river, shove.

I think you're clearly behind here with such a small raise. You're priced in to see one more street to hit your flush, but you're folding on the river unless you improve. You're getting it in as a slight dog if you 3 bet

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i have to agree with this , ur most of the time behind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tval35 View Post
    I think you're clearly behind here with such a small raise. You're priced in to see one more street to hit your flush, but you're folding on the river unless you improve. You're getting it in as a slight dog if you 3 bet

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You playing against tight player end he calls end you think 10k is god)

3 x bet or even more at that point... the villain should get the message by then.
    Patience is a virtue!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast