Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64037.88

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    I can't get into client It always tells me I need a name with less that 15 characters
    me too!! wondering how to fix that!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    me too!! wondering how to fix that!!!!
    contact zab

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah the client is whats up. very fun and easy to use

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sounds good to me.... I can't seem to do well donkey betting.... but in a way donkey bets turn your tourney into what you're asking for on the side... my problem is I jynx myself donkey betting... whenever I don't donkey bet... I win... when I do I seem to donk out... lol... Happened just last night... I was in 1st place with 14 players left in the 6pm Carbon tourney... all of a sudden the 2nd place player went all in... I had suited AQ.... I called like a donkey and lost to his pocket Jacks... I hate Jacks... two hands later I was out of the tourney in 14th place.... I had wagered quiete a few points for a 1st and a 1st-3rd place donkey bet... what a donkey hunh?

Hi everybody i am new here and learn that need to post something to get points so how is everybody?
    And do anybody have any good advice how to make points? and if i registered on ,,Plemiona,, and ,,Forge of Empires,, games do i need to do something or Admin will add points automaticly?

bump for mtt points

Banned
    i tried client wouldnt open for me said i needed java, downloaded it, still wouldnt open so idk i play bcp but freerolls are gettimg all-in happy early so its either hit or miss

I was playing in the client last week and it was like I was playing against children who had no idea what they were doing. Huge bets preflop with Ace/Rag, insta-calls with 83 offsuit. Lost about a 100 points and decided that it probably wouldn't be worth sitting in there again except to waste some time. Unfortunate, but true

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    what is this client?

Experienced Member
    gimme some points...I got sucked out last tourney

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast