Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63782.05

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    I got frustrated and decided to just make another deposit on ignition so tonight, before I started playing, my balance is $50.09.
    I played two of the $5.5 double or nothing's and I won both.
    So the plan now is to play $5.5 double or nothing's on ignition probably just two at a time and then move up to the next buy-in when I get enough vip points.
    So right now my balance, not that I am trying to brag about how much money I have or anything, is $59.59 and my points balance is 81.48.
    For few days now I have considered making a deposit on America's cardroom because I found rakeback.bz and their website says that if I sign up and download America's cardroom through their website they can give me some rake back money.
    I decided not to make a deposit with them because they don't have the double or nothing's and I haven't previously made a deposit with them.
    But I did play some of their freerolls yesterday and I did have some success so I think I'll spend a few hours on the weekend playing the freerolls on America's cardroom and then the rest of the time I'll play the double or nothing's on ignition.
    Anyone have any experience with rakeback.bz?

Dude...I love your screenname

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    More of the same as last night.
    I played two of the $5.5 double or nothings on ignition at the same time and I was successful.
    They went fairly easy.
    On the first one that started I got short stacked and I had to push all in two times I think, but I got good hands to push on and both sng's were fairly short 20 to 25 minutes long.
    I thought about playing another set of them but I'm tired so I'm going to go home.
    $69.09 and 82.98 points.
    1.5 points for two $5.5 don sng's.
    Their $5.25 don on ignition.
    They don't offer tickets for the don's so an $11 ticket would be 2,200 points.
    So if I play two of the $5.25 don sng's a day then it would take me 14 hundred more days before I get enough points to get an $11 ticket, so maybe I'm going to rethink my strategy a little.
    I'm not really sure what's so great about my screen name, its my name...

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    Before I started playing last night my account on ignition was $67 and change.
    I initially deposited $50 and I was doing well at the $5 double or nothing sng's so I decided to move up a little and I played one $10 and one $5 double or nothing sng.
    I won the $5 but I lost the $10 and then the same thing happened tonight, and on Tuesday or Monday night I tried to play 4 of the $5 double or nothing's but it didn't go so well.
    So I'm only going to play 2 of the $5 double or nothings until I reach $100 or if I win a satellite.
    So my current balance is $61.34 and 91.34 vip points.
    Over the weekend I am going to try to play the $3.99 satellite sng's to the $11 sng

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    I typed out a entry here and then something happened...
    It disappeared or something, must of hit the wrong key or something.
    Anyways $111.49 and 120.87 points.
    good night.

Banned
    Any updates Joe? How's poker been treating you

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213