Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64757.25

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Lost ?170k Due To Empty Battery

ohh this is one insane story on stars

The Finnish poker pro Ville Wahlbeck posted a blog post (Folding the winner) last week in which he revealed that his fellow countryman and friend Sami "LarsLuzak" Kelopuro (on the right) once lost a huge pot (about ?170k according to a Swedish news site) with the nuts because his wireless mouse ran out of battery.

"One of the cruelest accidental folds must belong to my friend Sami "LarsLuzak" Kelopuro. He was playing online in a highstakes heads-up no-limit game. He had nuts on the river, and his opponent went all-in. If you need to know, the pot was about the same value as a small apartment in Finland.

So there was Sami, licking his lips in front of his desktop and about to click "call." Until he noticed his mouse was not moving. He was playing with a cordless mouse and it had just ran out of batteries.

Sami started running around the house to find new batteries while the time clock ticked away in the table and the warning sounds started to beep. In the end Sami could only watch helplessly how his winning hand was folded in front of his eyes.

Lesson learned, once again. After hearing Sami's story, I ditched my brand new cordless laser mouse and got reunited with my old black Logitech. It has a nice two meter long cable running from its nose."

lol oh dear id cry or hit something, thankfully i have a stock of batteries next to the pc for my mouse and xbox controllers lol
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol , i would definitely break my roommates house to take his mouse & pay 4 his door with my winnings

in all this what REALLY caught my eyes was "...the pot was about the same value as a small apartment in Finland..."
    wtf....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    i would take that as a sign anf quit poker for good..for real...fak that , to much bad luck and karma on that hand

Elite PokerOwned Member
    learn how to use keyboards people!!!!!

Experienced Member
    prime same thing crossed my mind USE THE KEYBOARD< TAB < ENTER buttons lol

This would suck to lose money because your battery died on your mouse. I probaly would of slammed the mouse on the ground. I learned something from this post keep a extra set of batteries next to me.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    How about buy a mouse that doesn't use batteries. Oh my God how old school is that.
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

PokerOwned Master
    LOL this is hilarious. Why didn't he just use the keyboard to hit call? This seems like an epic fail on Sami's side...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast