Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Lock poker freeroll

Lock poker has new freerolls schedule. 7:00 pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday giving away 10 seats to 25K 109$ value and also up to 10 more Bounty depending how many pros and other bounty players show up seems to be 7-9 bounty usually each tournament. games are fun and not to many crazy all in situations. Registration is 2-3 day before tournament starts.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Thats not bad but is there money real? ?That remains the question. Until then it's not worth it

Experienced Member
    The 25 K ticket you get if you get a bounty or make top 10 the 1 place cash is 12.5k -9k depending on how many entries.

I think I like the idea of the ten bounties on their Lock Pros but it has changed a lot from the 50 seat guaranteed. Dead money/sitters kill me on these games, there are a LOT of sitters.

Quote Originally Posted by PimpGameNTWUM View Post
    Thats not bad but is there money real? ?That remains the question. Until then it's not worth it
    The players I know that have requested withdraws have had successful cash outs but that was with the help of an affiliate. I will continue to play, traffic is growing slowly since their breakup with Revolution.

I hate Lock. I have never been able to get straight answers from customer service when I have questions. Just don't like the site since they change it.

PokerOwned Master
    not really a good thing to have to play in for the ticket. too many people register and sit out which makes it hard to accumulate enough chips. would rather play the donkfests at BCP/ACR for $10.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i hate lock also!! and freerolls are always gonna be crazy, the donks trying to chip up fast!! no thanks!! LOL

Seasoned Veteran
    Pokerstars

Seasoned Veteran
    POKERSTARS all the way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast