Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64282.12

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I've only played 2/5 when I get to $500 on the 1/2 tables. And thats only happened a few times lol
    You check, I bet. You raise, I re-raise. You go all-in, I fold.
    "Ya prozach makes a good point" - Zab

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    I've only played 2/5 when I get to $500 on the 1/2 tables. And thats only happened a few times lol
    Ya I wouldn't buy in for the min @2/5 ....I usually can sit at 2/5 with $300 and be able to do some work....But I don't buy in for the max at 1/2 either...I usually sit down there with about $100..But even at 1/2 I've had some good cashes like 6-700...A lot of the players at the 1/2 have trouble getting away from their hands so its easy to double up off of them...Or if you stay their later on Friday nights when people start to get drunk..they'll be sitting down with deep stacks and just throw the money away thinking your bluffing them every time calling you with 9high and shit..Its great

Same thing at 2/5..Last time I played it I flopped a flush and I bet and this guy was sitting with like 3k in front of him and he re-raises me $100 (which he was betting 100 every flop regardless) with 104s

I had a really bad morning Friday. Bought in twice for $200 on the 1/2 and lost it all. Don't have a job right now either other than cleaning restaurants a couple nights a week so that crippled me >.<.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I had a really bad morning Friday. Bought in twice for $200 on the 1/2 and lost it all. Don't have a job right now either other than cleaning restaurants a couple nights a week so that crippled me >.<.
    Ouch :/...There's a couple people that are real solid that play 1/2 but other than that, its like you said..a weak field...They only had four tables open for that HPT Satellite yesterday...Top 4 got seats and the 5 got cash

I'm in a money fantasy football league with the dealers and a couple of the brush people and they've been talking a lot of shit and if I lose I'll never hear the end of it at the tables, so I might skip out on going this week lol, and my matchup is coming down to tonights game because I had to bench Foster...I'm hoping I make it though..I'm up by a decent amount but he has deion branch and ocho playing tonight

I'm also in one and i got womped this week. Flacco did awesome for me, but I benched steve smith in favor of peyton hillis(who didnt do shit). Also have Chris Johnson who didnt do ANYTHING. Jets D got me some good points but other than that, I am utterly defeated. Brandon Marshall has to score 31 points tonight for me to win LOL

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You hear about that new thing there doing with the bad beat there?

Do tell

Also, are there any pub leagues in the area? Searched online but had no luck.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Do tell

Also, are there any pub leagues in the area? Searched online but had no luck.
    Pub leagues as in bars?

The bad beat starts at quad 5's or better and will cap off at 77k...If it isn't hit by then, then the first week of the next month it drops down to quad 4s or better and if it doesn't get hit that week then its at quad 3s...For the 3rd week it goes to quad 2s and then for the last week in the month its at Ace's full of kings or better.

Yeah, used to play in one around UCF. 1st got a $100 walmart giftcard 2nd got a $30 bar tab and 3rd got a free car wash.

Oh man they are TRYING to give away money haha

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yeah, used to play in one around UCF. 1st got a $100 walmart giftcard 2nd got a $30 bar tab and 3rd got a free car wash.

Oh man they are TRYING to give away money haha
    Yea its the third time they have changed it...It used to cap off at like 120K and then it would drop down each week from quads to aces full of kings then aces full of queens, etc til it got hit

Then they changed it to just strictly quad 5's or better but the bad beat doesn't cap off it just keeps climbing...Now there doing it this way...They also have that mini bad beat which pays the loser $800 if you have aces full of kings beaten, and the winner gets $400 and table splits $800

I think there are some leagues but you'll have to let me think for a minute

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast