Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62100.32

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Laying down KK?

Laying down KK?

Yesterday I was playing ring game on carbon and I was doing well, up about 3 buy-ins when i got KK in the cutoff. I made it standard 3x raise and button insta-shove all in. I knew the donk had aces and was trying to get me to call with kings or queens or AK. Anyway i called, he had aces and i lost. Would anyone actually lay down KK there ignoring the chance he has AK, QQ or is completely bluffing?

Pre-flop I don't think I'm ever going to be able to lay down Kings.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Master Sergeant
    same here i could never lay down kings unless there were more then 5 people all in before me

Master Sergeant
    now laying down queens would be easy if soeone pushed me because most likely they have kings aces or slick

PokerOwned God
    yes QQ is a much different story ... KK is a hard laydown preflop . although it can be done , with many all ins in front of course.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Not with just one reraiser, unless you have a really really (and I mean REALLY) good read on the guy, you aint laying down Kings preflop.

PokerOwned Veteran
    only way to make that lay down there online is to walk far enough away from your computer were when u come back toit you ll be timed out and have to fold...lol at least for me there just no freaking way im folding king's preflop "unless" the stakes are high enough!!!!!! think about it?

PokerOwned Veteran
    @rcktwrangler ur absuolutly correct.....100%

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiarra View Post
    Not with just one reraiser, unless you have a really really (and I mean REALLY) good read on the guy, you aint laying down Kings preflop.
    ^^ This
    --------
    Laying down KK in -EV in the situation tral35 discribed. Different villains ranges vary of course. Hard to put someone on only AA here.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    if you put someone on AA and are playing for the right amount of $ this should be an instant muck...you should know when you are up against AA preflop if you are deep enough

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast