Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64399.64

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Meh W/E... thought maybe I would get someone to post something I liked. I was BB and I defended J9 off. When button checked back the flop I almost fired the turn. The fact that I hit the J made me check because I had SD value. I am never imo getting better to fold ott. When the river put a 4 liner toa str8 on board SB checked I the BB checked, and the button fired. The reason I checked the turn and river was like I said, I am never getting better to fold to 1 bet and I can bluff catch. Ott, when villain checks back there aren't really any hand combos that he has that contain a Q. QQ, KQ, Q10, QJ, all fire imo. Just a kinda interesting spot. Had a spot earlier where I had AK and didn't fire a cbet on the flop of QQ2. The turn was a 4, and the flatter fired into me. I almost called sniffing out a A3/A5 type hand or pure air. Ended up folding, not really being a fan of calling to bluff catch against specifically 2 gutter combo draws + random overs he is leading with ott. Villain showed me A baby for turned gutter. The J9 hand is quite a bit different though. Not really bragging, just trying to spawn more in depth poker conversation on here. I am so tired of seeing poker threads about," How many times will Arag beat my KK or QQ"? Lets get some real poker strategy talk going. I had a live sweat with a member here, I won't mention his name. Since the sweat/strat session, I have noticed he is playing quite a bit better. In fact I mentioned it to him last game we played together. Idk, maybe this is just the wrong place to talk real poker. 0_o
    Last edited by sickread23; 06-30-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12