Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63980.28

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    omaha is one brutal game. You have to be able to lay down what was the nuts before the next card came.
    all the time!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Veteran
    omaha is for pussies

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan2589 View Post
    omaha is for pussies
    lol omaha is a money game and not for fish.U must have a decent size br and a good knowledge of poker to sustain in omaha.You must also have nutz and THE NUTZ

PokerOwned Pro
    omaha is like lotery...the luckiest wins not the most capable...my advise is not to play omaha...

PokerOwned God
    omaha is craziness... once on client i went from 100 points to 200 on nl holdem and then went from 200 to almost 11k in like and hour playing client omaha...

but yesterday in the horse freeroll i was in first place almost then entire way through h o r s e the second time when omaha smashed my stack.. i had a boat and lost to a straight flush

it sucked

TON is Gone.
    Meh ... have no interest in Omaha at all. I know some guys who love the game, though they can't say why.

PokerOwned Veteran
    omaho bot game

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You think? It's obvious that Omaha is a lucky donk game compared to NL Holdem'. Lot's of bad beats because of the river in Omaha bro. I only play freerolls with the fewest players on occasion. It's often a waste of time and cash if you persist at it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123