Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    ya i like your outlook always think positive. the donks gotta have a chance somehow. lol it happens to everyone dont get tilt about it just get payback. haha

Quote Originally Posted by TheBl4ckC4t View Post

I didn't define it as a bad beat as much as I did a fortunate donk call. While I am not happy with the outcome, I looked over the hand histories, and the guy was playing as loose as a well oiled piston. He just caught the miracle card is all. *shrugs*
    Lol... I hear ya.. The good thing about it is that over time, he's more than likely losing money to people like all us good players here at pokerowned....!!

Seasoned Veteran
    You can't win those donk calls if you never make em. Kida sucks huh, oh well odds are better in our favor. When the tables are full of that it happens all the time.

Нету идеальных игроков , есть хорошие игроки которые иногда тоже совершают ошибки

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    thought i was seeing things, phew i feel better! because i sure didnt see the str8 either! and i would shove all day long with KK in a freeroll!! i just cant believe he would call with just a 55 thats a gutsy call!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Suck outs always happen, and I always seem to lose with kings. but ya i hate freerolls for that reason

Seasoned Veteran
    I receive more suckouts than any other player online. I just one day wish the cards would fall my way.

He made a bad call but something with your description is wrong.
    That wouldn't make a straight its freeroll so you dont care play for money den tell not 2 8 4.. My fault xD

PokerOwned Pro
    this thing happens to me all the time..be patient and don t let the donkeys beat you..

People play like this all the time in Freerolls. No one cares.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast