Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64455.98

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    recently i have a very good conclusion that i play the best poker when i have a good Bankroll and play the worst poker when not playing by BRM,so as a result i never play any game witch is higher that 50 to big of my roll.so i challange any one even phill ivey to play in my roll with me,i am gonna beat the game soon and u guys here alot about me
    OMG - who the fuck you are TOM "durrrr" DWAN - OMG - The Garden to GOD is to large. OFFF - WAKE-UP MAN.

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

OhDeletedOne
    My guess is after this thread he will be folding a lot less to the best hand in the next few days at least. lol

Quote Originally Posted by InstinctWon View Post
    My guess is after this thread he will be folding a lot less to the best hand in the next few days at least. lol
    AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH - NICE - I think he is New Doyle

OhDeletedOne
    And I quote from a post made by hadiina called hadiina "winning and bankroll management" located here http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f5/...ent-10616.html. Posted on may 28th 2012 less then a month ago.

"i played very bad in that freeroll,the guy 3 bet me in the position,i have AQ suited so i called,flop 6 8 10,he moves all in ,the pot was 400 and the guy moves all in with 1200,so i thinks alot,i was so close to fold but i before played with him and tagged him bad player,so finally i called and he has KK,and he holds up and i get out the freeroll,fast lost i ever had"

So in less then one month we have gone from this to the best poker player there is. LOL

PokerOwned God
    yeah what an ego i think he was drinking at the time

PokerOwned Master
    i challange anyone here to play on stars with me,heads up,max 15 dollar buyin HU,we play 10 game stright,anyone wants my money he can get it,but he should promiss play 10 game or 10 buyin stright,i am not playing with any guy who play one heads yp and run away cuase he got lucky,10 game heads up,max buy in 15 dollar,anyone intrested contact me here or via email.my id here and on stars is hadiina and my email is [email protected]
    hope see u guys at the table

usa dont have stars i got carbon and im down

Seasoned Veteran
    donk

Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    i challange anyone here to play on stars with me,heads up,max 15 dollar buyin HU,we play 10 game stright,anyone wants my money he can get it,but he should promiss play 10 game or 10 buyin stright,i am not playing with any guy who play one heads yp and run away cuase he got lucky,10 game heads up,max buy in 15 dollar,anyone intrested contact me here or via email.my id here and on stars is hadiina and my email is [email protected]
    hope see u guys at the table
    Tomorrow i play with you, 10 games x $3,50 buyin. If you want play HU - NLH - PLO. ? ? ? Let me know ! ! !

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Im us and I can play on stars

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast