Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64037.88

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    play dolphin rooms easy way to sustain a br

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree with king, it is a bit of a super grind in the HUSNG as you are fighting the monster rake. I have played the DoN tournaments in the past to build up my roll from around 20-30 dollars.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    I imagine your variance would also be through the roof

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Its best to mix it up ! double up, bounties, rebuys... gets good rate.

Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    If ur gonna build using HU Sn'Gs, don't expect the play to be intermediate.

I played a $100.00 HU match and it was easier then a $1.50 match...

Since there's so much variance in poker (2-3os called from a donk ruins aa,kk,qq) so I think to build you need to enter a tourney or ring game depending on your mood. Sticking with one mode isn't good.
    Hi there, its jim remember? from the gym? lol anyways, heads up supertubo is good way to profit i won 9 out 10 on lock yesterday and plan to grind 100 of them tommorow. no more than 2 going at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by trudizzle View Post
    play dolphin rooms easy way to sustain a br
    i think dolphin room takes too long and in the latter stages with any SNG its more of the gamble gamble time with the blindss outrageious so definately a gamble....
    I mean really ppl, The sit and go games has been learned by all now, the recreational SNG like we used to see are now more. I mean you got 9 guys at a table. Everyones a grinder and where does that leave room for you to slide ez win in it anywhere? lol
    For the biggest ROI - return on investment play either cash games and MTT.
    TRIX

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagoftrix View Post
    i think dolphin room takes too long and in the latter stages with any SNG its more of the gamble gamble time with the blindss outrageious so definately a gamble....
    I mean really ppl, The sit and go games has been learned by all now, the recreational SNG like we used to see are now more. I mean you got 9 guys at a table. Everyones a grinder and where does that leave room for you to slide ez win in it anywhere? lol
    For the biggest ROI - return on investment play either cash games and MTT.
    TRIX
    I agree with you completely on this statement. I think the days of easy SNG wins are over, at least on carbon. Most people know basic SNG strategy and I played a DoN and people just played so tight it the blinds got ridiculously high and it was just a gamble shove/fold fest with 7 people. Kind of boring to me. I think cash games and MTT are where I'm going to stick.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    you have to be really good to win consistently in HU & SNg & up ur BR

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tturne01 View Post
    I agree with you completely on this statement. I think the days of easy SNG wins are over, at least on carbon. Most people know basic SNG strategy and I played a DoN and people just played so tight it the blinds got ridiculously high and it was just a gamble shove/fold fest with 7 people. Kind of boring to me. I think cash games and MTT are where I'm going to stick.
    Some guy kept raising air in a blind increase-based tourney and it took t 5-6 blinds to figure it out. By that time it was 800-2200 for him. I think if I just woulda shoved back a couple of times it woulda made for an more interesting game.

If you're gonna play HU I think you gotta use calamity over falacy and play a 'deep stack, no blind increase' tourney.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123