Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64399.64

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Linds8491
    It's better to wait for hands and you can never tilt. You have to keep a read on your opponents at all time though.

Sergeant
    You fold like 50 hands 'till u have AA, KK then got a bad beat with 2,7 off then u will know what is tilt
    Tilt happens for everyone even with the Pros, try this search "Phil Hellmut blows up", and u can find some very good examples there =))
    oh yeah Tilt is just another four letters word

Corporal
    u must all donks kick )

Banned
    i think its great playing big tournaments thats whats its all about

Experienced Member
    I love playing huge tornys, I have placed in first in some of the cash freerolls on full tilt as well. I like to play with playchips or at low stake ring games, having a second minor game helps me out a lot in long tournaments.

Private
    The best recipe for do it well are these thinks:
    Play just the strong hands, make some pause and take it easy.
    The BI isnt so big or it is free, so you cant loose. Play your best and if you feel tiredness yourself make a pause for 10-20 mins.
    GL!

I do not like playing 5000+ tournaments, because there are alot of donks in it and they will call you with almost every hand.
    In my opinion winning a freeroll is like a lottery.

Knight-Captain
    what really sucks is when u ARE patient, wait almost an hour 2 get a playable hand, then watch your a-k get knocked off by a hand like j-3 suited. it seems like donks are constantly being rewarded 4 playing any 2 cards, while tight players seem 2 get punished 4 their hand selections. i used 2 get so pissed about people going all in on the 1st hand w/ any 2 cards, but when i check on the winner of that hand later, near the end of the tourney, he's damn near a chip leader. then, i watch him play & see him STILL going all in w/ any 2 cards, & beating hands that are MUCH bigger favs 2 win. when i try that, tho, it doesn't work 4 me. lol!

Experienced Member
    i dont i hate freerolls with more then 1k players. so many donks

Sergeant
    what should you do if theres a very big stacks jerk at your table and all in everyhand .... you wait, wait, wait til you have the AA and call all-in then boom the jerk got 2, 7 off and here come the flop 2 7 2 =)).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast