Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

how can you get more points?

look at the tittle, how can you get more points than 10?

bob

Experienced Member
    You should post about it to post spam messages!
    And play here

PokerOwned Veteran
    u could refer your friends ..or u simply do some offers at matony or superrewards, there are some u have only to like somewhat at facebook, so they are fast done.

PokerOwned God
    I would like to find the ones where all u have to do is facebook like. I do tasks that pay for that lol so i know there could be a way to set that up here. not sure though, i would lose my task jobs haha.

PokerOwned Master
    just do crowdflower and rack up some points

Seasoned Veteran
    peanut labs and crowdflower seem to give the most points, or are the most worthwhile. Dont waste your time with Matomy. Hardly ever pays out and makes you do 90% of the surveys to find out that you dont qualify....

Quote Originally Posted by pokerbobb View Post
    look at the tittle, how can you get more points than 10?

bob
    You can only earn 50 til you have done some task or surveys LOL but even for people outside US there are offers that can be done OR you can buy your points
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    if u use your explorer or firefox with a safe system (maybe u boot from linux or a windows live cd or any virtual desktop) try offers, that wanna that u download and install software . like babyloon, or wheater , vlc player.toolbars or games. sure if i would use my home pc i cant install such programms, as my anti vir block them, cause some are not safe.

Banned
    honestly I stopped doing the BS for points after I was owed over 10k in points that these pos companies would not give me. Some of them kept sending me the same email over and over like wtf? I sent everything they wanted including screen shot and next email was same again.. Most that shit is BS and is just a virus your downloading on your comp anyways. Half other shit wont work like it is supposed to and etc etc etc... But people who run the site do not care if they are getting their $.. right?? Yes right.

PokerOwned Veteran
    the easiest way to get points is to post here and surveys and comeplete offers you can also multiply them by playing in client

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast