Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63725.72

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: heads up poker

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Love headsup....like to play 1 on 1

PokerOwned Pro
    heads up is the only way for me to earn some money...i think that i have the gift to understand when someone is bluffing

Seasoned Veteran
    I see that often too, but a lot of people do it. They want to dominate you, and want to win small sections of your stack every hand.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    woohoo go spurs go man i love heads up

PokerOwned God
    i agree if they do that it is a form of intimation but once you get those good cards knock him down

PokerOwned Master
    its HU, when you playing hyperturbos, its kind of steal, you must read about it

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i think bovada has a tournament mtt game in which the whole premise to is fold or go all in... i'm too scare to play that game lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Im not great at HU. I can c how u could do well over a period of time if u study and gain tips for heads up. Gl to you

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol yeah just donks hoping they can make it somewhere I b?t there overall profit sucks hella bad. but it ruins it for some of us who aren't rich enough to just throw money in the toilet and are trying to have fun with our winnings

PokerOwned Pro
    There are definitely players who are extremely profitable with HU play, because they can pick up on the small things. And if you are going to win tournaments, at some point its almost guaranteed you'll have to play HU, unless you can knock out 2 people in one hand, which can be hard to do. I've done well HU, but I've also lost my ass HU.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast