Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64493.2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    good thread, i will say personally i need to review my broll management.. i often do make money on carbon in 45 or 10 man sng and even cash games, but keepingt lately has not being my motto, so i need to go back to class and review my lesson again..

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    DALSUEEEE

I like how it starts out sorta like a ShamWOW commercial or something.."Are you tired of playing endless hours with nothing to see in return..As am I, so we have a great thing in stock for you today...BankRoll Management."

All else aside good posting, for those of you that don't want to play the fast fifty mtt's theres also fast fifty sngs running at all times too so that could be an avenue to look down as well top 3 paid ten handed table.
    That's what I mean fast 50 sngs (:

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    i agree dalsue, i love the fast fifty sngs...once in awhile i'll play the $2 bounty sngs too...those can be really profitable as well if you are a decent sng player...i would suggest ppl stay away from the double up sngs in carbon though...they're too much work for lil profit. Stick to the fast fifty's...good advice dalsue =)

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    your not gonna get rich from 50 cent sngs...... The key to a true bankroll management, is being a good player and only playing mtt worth 5percent of your stack or less, and never falling from this. eventually (if your good) you will reach a final table and make a hefty amount.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    TY Mate for these Infos... very helpfull for beginners

PokerOwned God
    Thanks for the info, very good advice in there.

Master Sergeant
    thanks for the suggestions Dalsu....will try these out

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 1downswing1 View Post
    after black friday im scared to have a roll on a lot of sites 1 dollar max lol
    I do not think you have much to worry about winning $10.00 (Money Won:$10.00) in 10 months!

Corporal
    Blackjack their kills you, dont ever play it

PokerOwned God
    Thanks for the tips Dalsue, but what are the fast 50 ? Donīt know them, what time are they ?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast