Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63756.34

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    If you are gonna have around 30bbs, then its a good move. Its also smart to late reg in a big tourny with big field sizes. Theres not a huge advantage of playing from the start, you can try to build up a big stack but can also knock yourself out of the tourny. And when cooler situations come up, theres not a lot you can do about them. I think you can take away a lot of risk by late regging plus save a lot of time for a long tourny grind.

PokerOwned Master
    Like to play it from the beginning i can play more tight..

PokerOwned God
    Cons - you will have a lot smaller stack than a lot of people who have been playing for awhile. pros - you are still in the tourney after a lot of people have already been eliminated.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    if the blinds are not to high i would go forit

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well if u don't know this , poker isn't 4 ya pal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Master
    If it is a rebuy i usually register as late as i can because i double buyin then addon.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I like doing that much later to enter a tournament and more if you go turbo when most are in charge and with luck you can bend and enters fast recovery from then on is another story

PokerOwned Demi-God
    all depends on how comfortable u r in urshortstack play

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by itrade View Post
    If it is a rebuy i usually register as late as i can because i double buyin then addon.
    Yea same here, this is really smart to do since you get a pretty decent stack with lots of players knocked out already.

I register for tourneys late sometimes but not on purpose. If it's been running more than a half an hour however, I usually don't. Especially if it's a turbo.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast