Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64002.83

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    so risky man, usually blinds are quite high by then so doesnt give you much of a chance

Quote Originally Posted by j4ime200 View Post
    Do po tourneys stilll have late reg?
    Yes, PO has late registration. You can register up to ten minutes after the starting time.

I like to register at almost last minute on rebuy and addon 15 minute levels.

PokerOwned Master
    I dont like getting in late, seems like I am missing something

always bad for me if i do late reg.
    dont like it

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Depends on the blind levels and the type of tourney. There are some tournies on merge that have 20 minute blind levels and are deep stack tournies. In those cases I usually wait for about an hour or close to it before I register. If its a normal stack tourney like 2k starting stack and quick blind levels then its dumb to get it. Sometimes just for kicks I will jump into a $2 bounty late with 2k starting stacks and blinds at 125/250 but it really isnt smart in that situation.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    I am superstitious about late registering just because I feel like I might of missed a few monster hands. I don't know why but I've always thought that.

ssuglia explained it very well though, it all depends on what kind of tourney it is.
    True but you take the chance to getcrack... i mean after 35 min almost all the donk are out and they play morepoker then bingo

Quote Originally Posted by slyspeed View Post
    True but you take the chance to getcrack... i mean after 35 min almost all the donk are out and they play morepoker then bingo
    I am willing to take that chance and double (or even triple) my chip stack through those donks playing bingo. You're going to need the chips to win; it doesn't hurt to start accumulating them from the start.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    Depends on the blinds mainly for me. The later you are allowed to register, and do the quicker your chips have the potential to dwindle down if the blinds are higher. I normally register before it starts. *hugs*
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

Thanks for all the feedback,,, I think most of the time I'll only sign-up late for the deep-stack tounaments.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast