Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    thats poker folks. sometimes poker hands dont fall into place exactly how you want them.

Experienced Member
    You were doing just fine until the hand was actually played. I'm so tired of hearing about 3 outer hitting the board. If you play enough poker, this should happen regularly. Probably every day, unless you get lucky and actually hold up every time you are good. I think if a majority of lost hands are to 6 or fewer outs, then you are probably playing just fine.

Experienced Member
    online poker is all rigged lol idc who you are... its all about makin the right move at the right time and staying composed i guess.

Experienced Member
    Terrible shove nontheless, sometimes theres that donk factor that cant be avoided. can take you out of any tournament, early middle or late. tough break

Seasoned Veteran
    It happens. The risk in tournaments. Sometimes I find myself losing with QQ vs K ten or even a high pocket losing to two undercards when I call someones shove. But yeah I had A rag but at least you are not getting beat by K rag...

musicmannn
    I love it when I get 3 to 1 on my stack. He played poorly and got lucky. You will prosper from fish like this in the long run---just learn to accept variance and move on.

Seasoned Veteran
    Exactly. You have to look at the odds. If they are in your favor when you shove it is probably a good play, unless its on the bubble and not worth the risk of course.

Experienced Member
    So sick. You win some you lose some that's poker someone always gets poned. That's why freerolls are awesome . See you all at the tables at 10

PokerOwned Master
    I guess that he knew he was going to win lol!

He obviously was trying to bluff. still sucks when they hit though. And...not that it matters much, but, this was actually a 5 outer.. 2 As and 3 Js, minus the diamonds cause you had the Kd
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast