Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

every hand has a shot to wn

everyone likes to critizize my play on here because of the hands I play . but preflop anything can win. 94 can beat aa or kk. and kk or aa can lose to 45, it happens

PokerOwned Master
    and its not like i call everything with these hands. someone always gets upset when they push 900 into my 12000 and I call their aq suited with 10 6 off. then i hit the hand. well get some chips and i might fold , other then that its your fault for pushing allin into an aggro chip leader like me.. gl to all see you at the tables

any hand is th ebest, my fav hand is 64 spades

PokerOwned Pro
    it about odds
    sure any hand can win
    but some hands need more help than others
    if you want to go allin 100 times with any 2 cards againts my aces
    im up for it

Quote Originally Posted by jerseytime View Post
    everyone likes to critizize my play on here because of the hands I play . but preflop anything can win. 94 can beat aa or kk. and kk or aa can lose to 45, it happens
    That is true, but if you run a hud you will see you lose money playing that way, check it out.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wow..you seen my friends talking when we play live poker, I hate to play with them..

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseytime View Post
    If you were looking to get more action, making post like this is a good way to get it.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i think when u playing online poker its bettr to raise preflop only if u hav higher cards or a high pair when u playing live i agree just about any starting hand can be a winner

Elite PokerOwned Member
    my favorite hand is K5 of hearts guess cause i won 1k one time b4 with it

Banned
    jerseytime, you have never gotten me in a hand, but i remember a few i crushed you on, that being said, you play like a jackass. there was on point in a game I raised with some suited crap and you called with half your stack, then on a total missed flop shoved about half the pot and i smashed you, you whined for a hot second, it was funny.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast