Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63980.28

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ^lol

this post is fkn stupid tho... stop whining about everything... holy...
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    definate scam artist huh that sucks that people have to be that way and that they dont care at all about anyone els.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    he told me to stop making offers on his loans because my rates are insulting to him, and sent me a picture of an old, naked, fat dude and said he would be sending pics like that until i stopped making offers. You got off easy.
    rofllllllll
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Thread may be pointless, But IMO to how Pooffy responded, First off Pike did have a reason to say something if you actually did check the archives did u not see Azreal running off with his mouth, jus because of the interest he got charged that pike had offered?? Azreal was the one who started the whole thing by posting in chat "HEY GUYS I HAVE LOAN UP QUICK PLEASE" Or something along those lines tho!! Pike offered him a loan quickly, Azreal comes back in chat and responds with his rude ass remarks, My question Is "IF THE MAN HAS REGULAR PPL WHO LOAN HIM DONT YOU THINK HE WOULD HAVE LOOKED ON HIS BUBBLE CHAT TO SEE IF THEY WHERE ONLINE AND JUST ASKED THEM PRIVATELY"? I think so.... It was to do nothing but start problems, Ive seen several times the guy come on and openly ask in chat for a loan, then when its offered he goes the fuck off on the other individual so tell me how pikeboy is wrong in this instance, please tell me how this guy was wrong? IF U HAVE REGULAR PPL WHO LOAN YOU, HOW BOUT SEND THEM A PM OR BUBBLE CHAT THEM AND ASK FOR YOUR LOAN, besides waiting to get an offer from somebody whos not your regular loaner, and you insult them and go the fuck off on them!! Please respond Pooffy and tell me how pikeboy was wrong, I was there for the whole conversation!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Dont ask for a loan in open chat and then get shitty with the person who offers ur loan be happy you got 1 and shut the fuck up!!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by smokerman22 View Post
    definate scam artist huh that sucks that people have to be that way and that they dont care at all about anyone els.

Ummmmmm I think you may be a weeee bit confused as to what is going on here so I'ma just let you off with "shaaaaaaaaaaddaaaaaaap" here.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    He told me to stop making offers on his loans because my rates are insulting to him, and sent me a picture of an old, naked, fat dude and said he would be sending pics like that until I stopped making offers. You got off easy.

Honestly, I think the OP may be a bit jealous of you. I know I am.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    Thread may be pointless, But IMO to how Pooffy responded, First off Pike did have a reason to say something if you actually did check the archives did u not see Azreal running off with his mouth, jus because of the interest he got charged that pike had offered?? Azreal was the one who started the whole thing by posting in chat "HEY GUYS I HAVE LOAN UP QUICK PLEASE" Or something along those lines tho!! Pike offered him a loan quickly, Azreal comes back in chat and responds with his rude ass remarks, My question Is "IF THE MAN HAS REGULAR PPL WHO LOAN HIM DONT YOU THINK HE WOULD HAVE LOOKED ON HIS BUBBLE CHAT TO SEE IF THEY WHERE ONLINE AND JUST ASKED THEM PRIVATELY"? I think so.... It was to do nothing but start problems, Ive seen several times the guy come on and openly ask in chat for a loan, then when its offered he goes the fuck off on the other individual so tell me how pikeboy is wrong in this instance, please tell me how this guy was wrong? IF U HAVE REGULAR PPL WHO LOAN YOU, HOW BOUT SEND THEM A PM OR BUBBLE CHAT THEM AND ASK FOR YOUR LOAN, besides waiting to get an offer from somebody whos not your regular loaner, and you insult them and go the fuck off on them!! Please respond Pooffy and tell me how pikeboy was wrong, I was there for the whole conversation!!
    His "rude ass comment" said something to the effect of "pike don't waste your time I will wait for one of my regular loaners", there was nothing warn worthy or bannable there. Pike's responses though, were very colorful.

actually this thread is really helpful. please do not close this thread. i was about to loan azreal but stumble onto this thread and decided not to loan him since he have a regular backers. Best thread ever.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yes Pooffy Im almost 100% also that he said Pike dont waste your time I will wait for one of my regular loaners after the fact that he had done offered the loan!! Period point blank Pooffy you know just as well as I know, IF YOU HAVE REGULAR LOANERS then why the fuck you asking in main chat from just anybody?? THat makes no sense 2 me!! Tell me you disagree with that statement honestly?? I aint sticking by either side, but I do know Pike might have said some shit as well, but It will all due to Azreal starting the drama!!

I seriously don't understand why everyone is so worked up over this. So you want me to chat ban him because he said he will wait for one of his regular loaners?

I am just trying to find a quick solution to this because it isn't worth too much time

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast