Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64282.12

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    i dont like rebuys and addons too, donks use to abuse it till they double up....=PP

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Are there any rules of thumb about when you should/shouldn't rebuy? Rebuy all the time every time, or rebuy if you will have more than 10bbs after the rebuy, or ???

PokerOwned Veteran
    i tend to stay awy from the frenzys that let you rebuy unlimited but the single add on and single re buys are a good way to get added money in the prize pool

PokerOwned God
    If the rebuy and addon tourneys have 10 minute levels they're just like a freezeout. The only difference is in the lower ones you have donkeys shoving all in preflop with 100-200 big blinds. I usually just buy in, rebuy once, and addon once so I know it's a flat loss if I do lose, which is rare.

#NiggasInParis

yeah I agree with everyone, freezeouts are better. I don't know why all the sites have so many rebuys/addons now.

Banned
    I like rebuys/addons because you can have a huge advantage when you do the rebuys/addons and other players dont.

PokerOwned God
    Rebuys/addons are usually more profitable that freezeouts in the sense that the prizepool grows. But, you might want to have a deep bankroll to play in them. Most people push all in a lot during the rebuy period. As for freezeouts, I prefer them, I don't have to worry about someone playing badly knowing they can rebuy.

rebuys and add ons are nothing but donkfests its annoying as hell and i rarely cash in them, i wont go in for more than the $1 buy ins and usually only the $33 satty coupon because its worth 10vips and the add on is 20K

but freezeouts is where its at
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    h8 rebuys -- freezout all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !1223

I'm on his observations decided that if we take the rebuys and add-ons, then refer to your bank did not begin seriously, because I understand that I can take more chips. So my conclusion is that I am against re-buys and add-ons!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast