Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64380.34

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    yes they are terrible at poker its funny

Banned
    There are so many fish on merge, its unreal...

It is definately the fishiest U.S. Site out there, which is usually a great thing, problem is that Merge continually pays them off

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Any2WillDo View Post
    the best tip i ever got for playing micros is bet for value and try not to bluff as much as u would at say a 1/2 game betting for value will make you alot more money in the long run at micro games
    I second this.... its probably the best strategy for micro games. While they're thinking its only a few cents who cares if I lose it, your thinking its only a few cents here and there but every little bit adds up. Then you just walk away while your up, and if you really wanna play some more sit back down or go to another table and bring what you originally started with and not what you walked away with. For me this is usually kinda easy, because by the time I get ahead I'm ready to go smoke a cigarette and I gotta go outside to smoke so I leave that way I don't waste any money on blinds while I'm gone.

Yes, merge's RNG encourages fish. I dont blame em.
    Merge is rigged. So you gotta rig your game
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Pro
    I love seeing people say merge is rigged. It's like if you really thought that you'd quit depositing money and playing on it wouldn't you.... lol

PokerOwned God
    People don't think of 2 cent 4 cent as real money. It turns into a donk fest. Enjoy it, you can build a nice bankroll from it.

PokerOwned Master
    im always hungry for fish, and fish i always find!

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    I play tournaments most the time but today I stumbled into a 2 cent- 4 cent blind table and I know it's really low stakes but there was so many people who sit down with 4$ and play so obvious and horrible it's unreal. I just didn't realize there was that kind of action at cash tables. I don't know if they just felt like gambling or bluffing more today but it was raise every hand and fold to a reraise. Or all in on the flop with 22 and the flop is 6 K 9. Has anyone else came across tables like that? I made some decent money but lost most of it because of a few nasty rivers.
    Where have you been? Is this like the first time you have ever played online poker?
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

fish are good, throw out the bait!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast