Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64136.77

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    best i did on acr is i won 1st place on there new depostor tourney. And then placed 15th in another that was min payout bubbled with in ten spots of payout on most of the otheres

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeattack View Post
    I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad fuk all of the guys ive never had. 000 I mean girls.
    rofl

supernuts25 is my username for juicy but cant find any stats for juicy

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by supernuts View Post
    supernuts25 is my username for juicy but cant find any stats for juicy
    Start documenting and screenshoting some of your wins on ACR and Juicy.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Hi, if you are interested I would prefer a stake on either ACR or BCP, but also have accounts on Juicy and Lock

What you want to play along with Buy-in
    I am looking to play MTT's (and/or sats) both rebuys and Freezouts (or re-entries with only one buyin)

When and how often you would be putting volume in for the stake.
    I am generally available to play 5-7 days a week, and many times put in 12 hours or more in online sessions. I generally start playing later in the day after 2-ish Pacific Time until 2am or so, but start some days at 10am.

Do you have a HUD?
    Have the paid version of HEM, currently testing the trial version of PokerTracker on BCP/ACR, but have played without a HUD on many occasions (ie Bovada)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Experience:
    I am a long-time live and online poker player and have vast experience in playing stakes over many online sites, starting with PSStakes, one of the first sites.

I started online poker by absolutely crushing on the Prima Network/Royal Vegas Poker under the name 'WyleECoyote'. I am known by starting with their Free $10, No Deposit offer (at the time I was concerned about depositing to these new online sites) and turning it into massive amounts of withdrawals as well as funding online poker for years to come. I won their signature weekly $100K Tournament ($100 + Rebuys) for 1st Place of $20,000 and made several other final tables, won the 'expert series' several times (a weekly tournament which included Lou Krieger, Barbara Enright, Alan Schoonmaker, Matt Lessinger, Mike Cappelletti and others), and just won a ton of tournaments on the site and massive amounts of Final Tables. I was the most on fire I have ever experienced in poker.

I moved on from there to mostly play at PokerStars under 'WyleECoyote1' and was known as an extremely low unit rebuy player (1 or 2 buyins max). I did not have the results equal to the Prima Network, but was able to grind my way along over the years, tallying up FTs in a variety of events, mostly rebuys and cashing at a 22% rate lifetime.

Results Just Prior to BF
    I started to get very hot again in the months leading up to Black Friday on PokerStars, Chopped $11 6Max ($1500), 2 Final Tables $162 Nightly (5th $5831, 9th $1667), 2nd-4th Place Chop for 10r ($5481), 11r PLO8 Chop ($1095), 4th $55 40K ($3990), 3rd $109 PLO8 ($1232), 6th Place 22r ($1036) and several other Final Tables and High Finishes.

Since Black Friday I have not made deposits to any sites, but was able to build a bankroll on Bodog until I withdrew almost all the money after they went anonymous.

Americas Cardroom
    I had a long-time Doyles Room Account which I never played, but started on ACR with no deposit. I was able to built up a bankroll by consistently cashing in the weekday $27 7K/8K and Final Tabling twice (3rd and 6th). After making a withdrawal, I promptly started getting bad beat in 100NL, and slowed down from my 90% cash rate in the $27 10K.

Stats:
    Note: Due to my extremely low units used for rebuys, my stats are skewed unfairly to show much less actual profit than achieved, especially since I played almost 60% rebuys. My own records show over $25K profit on PS. (we can have discussion about how SS and OPR figures can be widely skewed even in small amount of rebuys since they have no idea how many rebuys you make)

WyleECoyote1SS.jpg

Note: Since 2001 I have only made two deposits on online sites, both $500 on PokerStars in 2010

Screen Names:
    PokerStars: WyleECoyote1
    Full Tilt: WyleECoyote
    Royal Vegas Poker: WyleECoyote
    BCP: WECpokerBCP
    ACR: WECpoker
    Carbon: WyleECoyote1
    Lock: WECpokerCOM
    Juicy Stakes: WyleECoyote_JUICY
    Intertops: WECpoker

I recently ran two separate month long stakes that resulted in very positive feedback:

Quote Originally Posted by dj11
    WEC has probably set the standard for longer term staking threads. Seldom have we backers wondered where the stake stood on any given day/hour.

Besides the fact that we know he has the poker talent, he also has shown the social skills to keep us happy, and entertained, which is why for as long as I have money on WPN I will continue to support him.
    Quote Originally Posted by natsgrampy
    This, would def stake again. Even If, only for the entertainment value
    Quote Originally Posted by JusSumguy
    Strongest work ethic I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by z28_RoadRage
    What can I say about WEC that hasn't been said... only thing I can think of is AWESOME..AWESOME..AWESOME

Loved the rails and the updates the best.

Would definitely do again.
    Last edited by WECpoker; 08-05-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    Hi, if you are interested I would prefer a stake on either ACR or BCP, but also have accounts on Juicy and Lock

What you want to play along with Buy-in
    I am looking to play MTT's (and/or sats) both rebuys and Freezouts (or re-entries with only one buyin)

When and how often you would be putting volume in for the stake.
    I am generally available to play 5-7 days a week, and many times put in 12 hours or more in online sessions. I generally start playing later in the day after 2-ish Pacific Time until 2am or so, but start some days at 10am.

Do you have a HUD?
    Have the paid version of HEM, currently testing the trial version of PokerTracker on BCP/ACR, but have played without a HUD on many occasions (ie Bovada)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Experience:
    I am a long-time live and online poker player and have vast experience in playing stakes over many online sites, starting with PSStakes, one of the first sites.

I started online poker by absolutely crushing on the Prima Network/Royal Vegas Poker under the name 'WyleECoyote'. I am known by starting with their Free $10, No Deposit offer (at the time I was concerned about depositing to these new online sites) and turning it into massive amounts of withdrawals as well as funding online poker for years to come. I won their signature weekly $100K Tournament ($100 + Rebuys) for 1st Place of $20,000 and made several other final tables, won the 'expert series' several times (a weekly tournament which included Lou Krieger, Barbara Enright, Alan Schoonmaker, Matt Lessinger, Mike Cappelletti and others), and just won a ton of tournaments on the site and massive amounts of Final Tables. I was the most on fire I have ever experienced in poker.

I moved on from there to mostly play at PokerStars under 'WyleECoyote1' and was known as an extremely low unit rebuy player (1 or 2 buyins max). I did not have the results equal to the Prima Network, but was able to grind my way along over the years, tallying up FTs in a variety of events, mostly rebuys and cashing at a 22% rate lifetime.

Results Just Prior to BF
    I started to get very hot again in the months leading up to Black Friday on PokerStars, Chopped $11 6Max ($1500), 2 Final Tables $162 Nightly (5th $5831, 9th $1667), 2nd-4th Place Chop for 10r ($5481), 11r PLO8 Chop ($1095), 4th $55 40K ($3990), 3rd $109 PLO8 ($1232), 6th Place 22r ($1036) and several other Final Tables and High Finishes.

Since Black Friday I have not made deposits to any sites, but was able to build a bankroll on Bodog until I withdrew almost all the money after they went anonymous.

Americas Cardroom
    I had a long-time Doyles Room Account which I never played, but started on ACR with no deposit. I was able to built up a bankroll by consistently cashing in the weekday $27 7K/8K and Final Tabling twice (3rd and 6th). After making a withdrawal, I promptly started getting bad beat in 100NL, and slowed down from my 90% cash rate in the $27 10K.

Stats:
    Note: Due to my extremely low units used for rebuys, my stats are skewed unfairly to show much less actual profit than achieved, especially since I played almost 60% rebuys. My own records show over $25K profit on PS. (we can have discussion about how SS and OPR figures can be widely skewed even in small amount of rebuys since they have no idea how many rebuys you make)

WyleECoyote1SS.jpg

Note: Since 2001 I have only made two deposits on online sites, both $500 on PokerStars in 2010

Screen Names:
    PokerStars: WyleECoyote1
    Full Tilt: WyleECoyote
    Royal Vegas Poker: WyleECoyote
    BCP: WECpokerBCP
    ACR: WECpoker
    Carbon: WyleECoyote1
    Lock: WECpokerCOM
    Juicy Stakes: WyleECoyote_JUICY
    Intertops: WECpoker

I recently ran two separate month long stakes that resulted in very positive feedback:
    Accepted. Bubble chatting now.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalsue214 View Post
    Accepted. Bubble chatting now.
    Thank You

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...tml#post292202

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I apply, willing to play on any of the sites, besides lock!!
    Im not exactly real sure how to post any kind of stats on here!!
    I dont really care much for how much the buy in is that we are playing for!!
    I can put in tons of volume, will be able to play several several several hours as well!!
    I have about 7 years of online experience!!
    If you want any of my stats, I give you name and you can look, not real sure how to post all that info, let me kno if interested

Survey Master
    Approved Jaytodd.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good luck to you all kep playing good

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123