Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Colluding Final Table

Mostly for Zab, but, should we be reporting people who dump chips to other players when they're close to bubbling. I see it a LOT in the PO games...??

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    I think collusion at any time and any place should be eliminated...however best it is accomplished do it...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think so, collusion is cheating and its not fair to other players. If people are chip dumping, it should be reported and these players should get the penalties of whatever carbon wants to do - which will probably be nothing. Carbon doesnt want to lose players lol, if its not hurting their revenues they dont give a fuck.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    if der is not player like that way play poker

Yes I would say def report it and let carbon look into it and take action if it is happening, no difference between a private game or a regular one.

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazon View Post
    Mostly for Zab, but, should we be reporting people who dump chips to other players when they're close to bubbling. I see it a LOT in the PO games...??
    If you suspect collusion whether its in a PO game or otherwise, contact Carbon or Aced (or whatever poker room you are in), they can investigate it much more thoroughly. Just make sure you aren't mistaking "desperation all-ins" (which happens a lot also) for collusion.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Cheats suck once at 9 player table I was 90% sure twop players were helping each other, if ss raises all in and it costs less than 1bb for big stack in the bb to call I say that's auto call, but some players r just dumb

PokerOwned Master
    buble fever live forever just game man

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    Cheats suck once at 9 player table I was 90% sure twop players were helping each other, if ss raises all in and it costs less than 1bb for big stack in the bb to call I say that's auto call, but some players r just dumb
    Hm, which FT are you talking about one from yesterday maybe?

yes, collusion is very bad, but without a doubt 90% of micro stake / freeroll players are idiots and what you may have been witnessing was poker obliviousness and pure dumbassery
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast