Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Thread: chips

Banned

chips

How come when I get to final when i am ahead I cant win a race and when I am behind I never improve?? what am i suppose to do. Please some real answers not talking crap? I had a monster lead int he last one and i came in 4th due to crap. I played bad 3 hands, but I had the hands to play??

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydilldeli View Post
    How come when I get to final when i am ahead I cant win a race and when I am behind I never improve?? what am i suppose to do. Please some real answers not talking crap? I had a monster lead int he last one and i came in 4th due to crap. I played bad 3 hands, but I had the hands to play??
    One mistake is all it takes at times ... three at the final table is not a winning formula.

post some hand historys if you really want serious advice (well maybe lol) ... ambiguous stories gets ambiguous answers mostly

Yeah I quite not understand you so posts your hand history for better answer
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Master
    I dont know honestly like I say regardless how I play I just try to play consistent because if you do that you always at least set yourself up for a chance to cash each time

PokerOwned God
    at final table blinds are real big so it can change very fast if you have a major stack play but if not wait for big hands and go all in

PokerOwned God
    No real advice, that's just poker. It happens, just keep plugging away and eventually you will win one.

Banned
    yeah, that is just poker. Maybe do some pot control or something, with no hands to look at kinda hard to give any advise

PokerOwned Master
    maybe use your table position to try and steal a few more blinds late that makes a big difference at high blind levels

maybe when it gets late its time to slow down and wait for others to eliminate themselfs
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden