Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64245.77

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar

Check out my crying call

Yea it was a bad call. I knew I was beat. The problem wasn't that I was too stupid to know I was beat, it was that I was too undisciplined to lay it down. I know about ranges and all that and I could only beat less 10% of his range. If it was NL, I probably could layed it down.

Lol, at least I wasn't the donk that reraised with a flush.

but where the hell am I supposed to find the discipline to fuc*** fold this shi*? Come on admit, you would have called too.

Last edited by MovingFlea; 11-03-2013 at 02:21 PM.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

I had pocket 55s for your information. when he check raised me on the turn, thats when I had my suspicions. On the river, I knew for sure I was going to lose the hand a large percentage of the time. but I guess pot odds meant I should call in case he was AJ or AT?????

We all played it badly. If I had the QQ I woulda tried get it all in, but he's too chicken and calls on the river.

and the flush draw re-reraising on the river? So donk! I would have folded a flush for sure.
    Last edited by MovingFlea; 11-03-2013 at 02:20 PM.
    -MovingFlea

PokerOwned Master
    eh you have a full house you have to call that river especially since no one in that hand knows how to bet size properly. as for what i would have done, i would have raised preflop to build the pot because your goal is to stack off your opponent and you're not going to get all his $$ limping 5 cents and betting 5 cents on the flop. you need to learn how to bet size properly and know that every hand you play you need to raise to build the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenz0wns View Post
    eh you have a full house you have to call that river especially since no one in that hand knows how to bet size properly. as for what i would have done, i would have raised preflop to build the pot because your goal is to stack off your opponent and you're not going to get all his $$ limping 5 cents and betting 5 cents on the flop. you need to learn how to bet size properly and know that every hand you play you need to raise to build the pot.
    It was Fixed Limit, Duh. I specifically say in the OP "if it was NL, I could have layed it down". Get a clue.
    -MovingFlea

They could easily both have a flush or AJ vs flush or something. Don't beat yourself up. Just move on.

Thank you Jason. The more I think about it, the more it feels like a cooler. I just want to be perfect, you know.
    -MovingFlea

PokerOwned Master
    it would have been very hard for me to fold that hand too. better luck next time.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    It was Fixed Limit, Duh. I specifically say in the OP "if it was NL, I could have layed it down". Get a clue.
    oh woops, didn't realize that. u still have to raise pre tho and get as much $$ in the pot as possible

PokerOwned Pro
    Never fold that ever, at those stakes. Yes, when he check-calls flop then check-raises turn you know you're likely beaten, but there are enough idiots in that game (as evidenced by the flush raising the river) to justify playing it exactly as you did. Call him down every time. Just a cooler.