Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64504.72

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think both are the same skill level but cash table is playing for real money

PokerOwned God
    in cash games you can looose your money quicker in tourney takes more time and could win i prefer tourney

They are 2 different games. Cash game u can always go back in to ur pocket and rebuy in to the game where as a turny, once ur out ur out.. Cash games you can play them hands no matter what, where as turnys you have to be able to fold what you think is the best hand or best preflop hand.. IMO it takes more "skill" to play turnys unless your a bingo player that doesnt care if u get put out.. You Have to fold in situations where in a cash game youd play the hand and reload if possible. but they both have different skill sets
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I agree they are 2 different games, because cash player are best at cash tables and tournament players are good at tournaments. It is a different game even though it is still poker.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Both require a little different skill set. Find play some what looser in cash games, lot more into the hands with multi-pot action. Find my hand range opens up a tad with those I would never play out postion in MTT.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Veteren
    yea cash games are more difficult but, the poker is playing very nice real not necesary online

the most skillful players cant do well in both cash and tourneys its the matter of being able to switch your playing style

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Each require different skills. In a tourney everyone starts out with the same amount, a cash game could vary on the players buy in.

each is a deffernt style of game. cash is more stressful then a tourney

The most skilled player will be good at both cash games and tounrnaments. The best pokers have a set of skills not just one.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast