Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64320.78

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cash Games

PokerOwned Pro
    snklzona: One of the guys that I do take some advice from states that sometimes you have to disregard bankroll to play something that you do well in.

Victor7: Usually I would say the same thing, that SNGs are a great way to build bankrolls, but I'm finding that in Lock, it is a lot harder field than any other site I've been on. The play is a lot tougher, with a 9 man SNG taking over an hour to get just 2 people KOd. This has happaned to me on more than one occassion.

WILD: They can be brutal at the 2c4c, which is why I started doing the 5c10c. There are still some people playing like its nothing, but there is also better play available.

BradysDad: It definitely is a grind lol

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    lmao i need to print one of those the people i deal with every dfay lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    snklzona: One of the guys that I do take some advice from states that sometimes you have to disregard bankroll to play something that you do well in.

Victor7: Usually I would say the same thing, that SNGs are a great way to build bankrolls, but I'm finding that in Lock, it is a lot harder field than any other site I've been on. The play is a lot tougher, with a 9 man SNG taking over an hour to get just 2 people KOd. This has happaned to me on more than one occassion.

WILD: They can be brutal at the 2c4c, which is why I started doing the 5c10c. There are still some people playing like its nothing, but there is also better play available.

BradysDad: It definitely is a grind lol
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Usually I thought cash games are the best way to build your bankroll but when you start with a small amount, it takes a long time. If you can easily start a bankroll from $0, you should be taking shots at MTTs and not just the ones under a dollar. Once you hit big, you can start playing cash.

PokerOwned Pro
    rungood, once I have a bankroll again, I'll take a look at some of the MTTs and see what's available.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Limit hold-em is a game of discipline. The levels at the extreme low end (anything under $1/$2) are brutal, in that you cannot expect your opponents to be playing the disciplined form of poker that creative players learn to exploit. The only way to beat these games is to behave like a bot, no fancy plays EVER. Considering the low expected return, you could be farming ticks for a long time. If you want to improve your cash game skills against a reasonably minded field you should consider investing out of pocket if needed to sit in some .25/.50 games. It may seem like strange advice but I assure you the game will play much more like a real limit poker table.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good luck in making bancroll in micro cash

PokerOwned Pro
    Iwaslion, if I could deposit, I would. Otherwise, I need to do some freerolls and win to get it. And Bakreni12, I'm gonna need it lol

PokerOwned Pro
    Gonna be starting with $1.00 again on Lock, so we'll see how well I can make it grow, or if I go busto again pretty quickly

cash game is the good game for wineer money

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    I like the micro omaha8, and stud8 when ya can find them(bovada) ya run into some that really dont understand the games.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast