Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Building my Bankroll

Well I won 1.50 on juicy from a pokerowned freeroll and I saw all kinds of threads from others about their attempts to grind up and build a respectable bankroll so I figured wth. I am now up to 1.86 from playing fixed limit and plan to move onto some NLHE .02/.04 once I have attained around a $20 bankroll I am going to have the following rules to affect my games;

1. I will put no more then 10% of total bankroll on a cash game at a time nor will I buy into a SNG or MTT for a greater buy in then that ( I know not really correct BRM but better then I have been doing)
    2. I plan to cash out and move to another table as soon as I double up or as soon as I lose 3 buy ins ( hopefully will only have to deal with first)
    3. Once I hit a $40 bankroll I have to come up with stricter rules.

Good Luck on your Bankroll building. Keep us updated of how it goes.

PokerOwned God
    good luck on trying to build that stack... keep me updated.. gl at the tables!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Good luck on your bankroll building and in all of your games.

i think you busted long time ago.

Seasoned Veteran
    Well 4 hours later despite having a high point of $11 bankroll is 0 apparently those were definitely not strict enough rules for BRM. Course on the plus side I have had another 4 hours of practice as well as 9.43 Fpp on Juicy and I am tracked in the loyalty program so I will have a week of access to the freerolls maybe I can build back up that way. I would like to thank most of you for your well wishes and positive attitudes others not so much. At least at the moment I am dead in the water now time to see what I can do about earning more points either for a redemption for money directly on Juicy or buying from another PO member. Gl to you all.

I would change ths buy in to 5 percent
    Quote Originally Posted by Deucelamron View Post
    Well I won 1.50 on juicy from a pokerowned freeroll and I saw all kinds of threads from others about their attempts to grind up a

nd build a respectable bankroll so I figured wth. I am now up to 1.86 from playing fixed limit and plan to move onto some NLHE .02/.04 once I have attained around a $20 bankroll I am going to have the following rules to affect my games;

1. I will put no more then 10% of total bankroll on a cash game at a time nor will I buy into a SNG or MTT for a greater buy in then that ( I know not really correct BRM but better then I have been doing)
    2. I plan to cash out and move to another table as soon as I double up or as soon as I lose 3 buy ins ( hopefully will only have to deal with first)
    3. Once I hit a $40 bankroll I have to come up with stricter rules.

just continue until you have a substantial amount for cashgames

i builng my bankroll too, but in pokerstars, good luck and have fun :P

good luck

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast