Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63591.03

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tip: spend it all in virtual sex shops .....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

building a bankroll is difficult. Just have to be patient and play right games.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cat2455 View Post
    building a bankroll is difficult. Just have to be patient and play right games.
    I definitely agree with that everyonce and a while you might hit early, but it usually takes time and patience.

Seasoned Veteran
    The only thing stopping me from building my bankroll is me tearing it back down!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    good luck building your bankroll its tough to grind dont look for the quick dollar thats my prob

Seasoned Veteran
    Thanks again for the encouragement down to .17 so have to win something in the freerolls to start again will keep you all informed.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    good luck with building ur br just keep to strict discipline man u will get there

PokerOwned Veteran
    does anybody know if after you win a tournament how far in between you have for back to back champ?

PokerOwned Master
    Goodluck my friend, you have honestly motivated me to do a similar climb. Stick to the basics and keep it simple!

Seasoned Veteran
    Well quick update this is the bankroll situation at the moment won the Juicy Pokerowned freeroll for $6 and have been able to grind it up to 17.90 to be honest I have been extremely lucky because I have not been following proper bankroll management and was playing at a .25/.50 table. I realize in the long run that it was extremely dangerous and a bad idea so now I am back down to FLHE .02/.04 table I would prefer the .05/.10 table even though I think that is still above proper BR but no one seems to play those tables. I will keep you all updated and appreciate the good will I hope everyone has good luck and most importantly enjoys themselves at the tables.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast