Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Thread: Bubble player

Banned

Bubble player

What was the biggest tourney that you were the bubble player?? it hurts much to be a bubble player...

RNG
    Seasoned Veteran
    I was playing a $100 tourny online, won thru a satty, and bubbled. Min cash was $200ish.

PokerOwned God
    I've only been the official bubble boy on sngs and some of the freerolls, but in terms of a big bubble, I could say that I finished about 500 spots away from a cash on the super million at pokerstars. I got in through a satellite. Not exactly a bubble boy, but it still hurt since there over 8k players and 1350 cashed I think.

PokerOwned Pro
    Almost too many to count online. Almost bubbled an HPT event a couple years back, but luckily the bubble had just burst when my AA got cracked by 93o (aipf!!... I see a lot of players chat "you'd never make that play in a live tourney," but I've seen SO many morons in live games).

I know I bubbled the Turbo Fiddy and Turbo Hundo on FTP at least 3 times each, and one FTOPS HORSE event I bubbled when Keith Sexton KO'd me in Stud8...I got in on 5th with a 6-high rainbow straight, he shows (As3s)5s Kh Kd...catches running 2s...4s...for the straight flush wheel...I tilted for a month. We had battled all night, and we also had history. In the previous $535 FTOPS HORSE, I KO'd both him and Paul Sexton (I forget how/if they're related) on the same hand and also got another pro in that tourney as well, scoring me 3 bounties on top of my pathetic min-cash (melted a huge stack).

Sounds like a brag (& maybe so ) but true story.

PokerOwned Master
    bubble a 11r final table on stars years ago after having a huge chip. that one hurt. If i remember correctly i went out set over set

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I Bubbled the Sunday Million On stars!! Fuckin pkt kings of course!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    never been the bubble boy yet. i hope to continue that streak!!!

Never bubbled myself. A lot of people don't seem to mind to bubble the freerolls and stuff here but it's different in paid tourneys. I guess I'm just lucky :P

PokerOwned Demi-God
    ahh mikey so close. That must of been pretty tough to play that long and not cash. would b nice if they gve the bubble somethg in the bigger tourneys like sunday million