Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar

BPM's $0 to Hero

Currently i have been playing great tournamnet poker on carbon lately, everytime i get a decent win , i have been donking it back into cash games. Omaha NL mostly

I have .02 to my name and finally putting my foot down.
    I need to win , not just for entertainment, but this is my dream to play poker my whole life and win off of profits, and i will neve3r be able to do so if i dont grind properly, so im making this thread in hope to take a smarter view of my game and focus more and not tilt.

I currently have $0 and have to work up from freerolls. Luckily i have 4 tourney tickets to a prvate freeroll, so i literally will be starting there,
    I will give updates constantly,
    PS- this migght be my last stand, i know i can do it, but time after time i haved tilted it back, i must overcome tilt!

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    are you doing this challenge on Carbon? or is this on Hero like mine is?

Seasoned Veteran
    Good luck BPM, you are a good player. Hope you do well in your own challenge of getting your BR up and Good luck !

on line poker is a big scam i wouldnt reccomend trying to make a dream on line thats for sure good luck with that

well lilg just took most of my chips in the PO game for 9k pot Ace on the river .. sigh* then ran into JJ

3 tourney tickets left.
    Luckiliy i should be playing the SS games and i think i have a ticket or two for the Booze hound game too, so i have a little options to play with..

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    well lilg just took most of my chips in the PO game for 9k pot Ace on the river .. sigh* then ran into JJ

3 tourney tickets left.
    Luckiliy i should be playing the SS games and i think i have a ticket or two for the Booze hound game too, so i have a little options to play with..
    Well, how about continue to do offers/surveys from PO or BHP so you can redeem points for cabron money gift cards? It helps
    Got atleast 16k and I'm trying to build up my points here.. but Im too lazy to do the offers here

@ cloudy This is going to be on Carbon, and i dont plan on making a living off of online poker, but i know i can build up a BR easily i have done it numerous times and i can do it again. except this time I WILL NOT TILT IT IN CASH GAMES!!! I cant afford to tilt it anymore.

Banned
    another hero player, cool. like i said to cloudy, make sure to get acct verified, there are these $5 golden apples NLHE and PLO games available, top 4 or 5 cash, and it is so easy to make money there. Then the $99 freerolls, top 9 paid $11, i cashed in these a bakers dozen, then the $100 top 3 paid, man, so easy to make money there, tricky part is getting it over to your main merge acct, mine is Aced, and get all my funds put there, good luck

PokerOwned God
    Good Luck! If you get real tilted try making rules for your play - like playing only premims above JJ at the tables and shove all in pf - or only when you set.

Seasoned Veteran
    Tilting off a roll is so fun, until you login and cant play

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast