Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64245.77

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Current B2B Champ
    I played them as follows,

1.Play max step 1's per day until you get 10 step 2 tix
    2.When you get 10 tix, play 10 step 2's, whcih should get you 2-3 step 3's
    3.Repeat step 1 and 2 until you have 10 step 3 tickets.
    4.Play 10 consecutive step 3's, you will luck out on at least 1 and maybe grind out another win.

If you are willing to put forth the effort you can get free money and tons of experience.
    After a while you will not find it exciting anymore, but still worth the experience of learning SNG's

PokerOwned Demi-God
    thanks

PokerOwned God
    I would quit wasting my time on fun steps and play some pokerowned freerolls.

PokerOwned God
    also alot of donks in them and that is a pain in ne3ck

I like to stack about 30 Step 2's over the course of 5 days then Day 6 Play them all. Then play all of your Step 3's in one session two days later. I can usually earn five dollars or so.

it not a waste of time you spend an hour 1/2 trying to .80 for 9th place. i see alot register and sit out and make it 1/5 of the time. that dont happen much in round 2. i build of step 2 coupons for when i have time i usally play 4 tables at one time though and up to 8 tables just me.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    There is a little challenge to playing those funsteps. I don't mind them now and again, especially when cards go dead with cash games. It is a lot of work for a buck, though.

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    I would quit wasting my time on fun steps and play some pokerowned freerolls.
    I agree with this, but if fun steps are your forte then 4 table a set and see how you did, then do another 4 table set and then do the last 2. Now if you have done this during the day then depending on how your stats went run 2 step 2's and see unless you did not get any step 2's lol which I suggest give up on them, now if you did the 10 games in the evening then run all step 2's you got the next evening, and go from there.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

i thinkkkk its better to play PO frerollllss tooo unless u like watchin a lotta all ins and luckboxes in funsteps,, altho i know poeple say th ey started with these and did build a starting bankroll this way,, sl GL with it tho

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12