Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by feliber View Post
    Sebastian Warchoł este esta dando el pass en una pagina de facebook bloquearlo
    donde tienes este nombre? (where u got this name from?)
    hes saying this guy Sebastian Warchol is giving away the passwords...
    Last edited by Swittie; 02-03-2015 at 12:58 PM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Seasoned Veteran
    Went from 2$ free to 4K in blackjack once. Perhaps a skilled player of both could come to a good balance, allocating a certain % of poker winnings to a (mentally or on paper) separate bankroll for blackjack? That's how I first made the 4K, really good BRM. I went off the deep end and tilted in a sitting tho, but in theory, the plan was working. I'd even allocate extra money to bigger tournament risks if I won enough in blackjack in one sitting with 20$ or so.

I know this site is poker only, but would anyone like to discuss possible working strategies to Blackjack/poker mix like that??
    "lol i just got a notifications leting me know a tourney is about to start and has 35 hours of late reg." - Drywallman3

Experienced Member
    Went from 2$ free to 4K in blackjack once.
    That's nice. How much were you able to withdraw here?
    Royal Flush.

Seasoned Veteran
    It let me withdraw all 4K :P But I lost it before I chose to. it was on 888.
    "lol i just got a notifications leting me know a tourney is about to start and has 35 hours of late reg." - Drywallman3

there are such disappointment, but that's okay

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think this game is 80% mental because no matter if u win 1000 dollars if u dont know how to manage

Experienced Member
    GL to you, ive tried that soo many, on pokerstars if think that its possible cause of all the freerolls

Seasoned Veteran
    pokerstar sucks cuz it's a tourny for a shot in a weekly tourny. Deposit at Partypoker to get access to their FR tickets, which are better. and if u can do PS, do 888 poker. If you grind to iron you get access to a couple of 100$ GTD freerolls each day. Ive won hem a few times for 23$, and its not too hard. Chrome and copper get 200$ GT and 300$ GTD Freebuy (free-entry, unlimitd rebuys for a price).

in my last games I won 0,07 ctvs I?m going be better with the time

I,m sure it,s possible to build a bankroll from nothing. You need to have patience and be agressive in some hands. There are lots of freerolls now -so you can start with absolutely nothing - there are lots of people in history - that goes up from the freerolls to a high stakes. THAT,S REAL!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123