Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62973.62

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    if you like playing cash you ned to play all the time then you win if you play tigh

No this is not true. I can feel this way too.

my suggestion is to drop down in stakes and continue to play your good hands. junk sucks out and badbeats happen.

do this. record every single premium hand you play and then look at the ration period of when you won and when you lost.

we tend to disregard our wins and magnify the so called bad beats

PokerOwned Demi-God
    In cash games you have to be very aggressive in order to win a pot

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i am horrible in cash games. i think if there's too much money on the line i'm off to another table for a lower stakes game.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i woud rather stick to the tourneys, not that good and dont have the cash to lose
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Veteran
    When I first started playing poker, I only played FLHE on Ladbrokes $.5/$1 stakes 6-handed and I made a couple of hundred dollar, but I've never really been any good at cash games, live or online, although first time I played live ?1/?1 PLHE, I left the table ?88 in profit.

I have on several occasions managed to build my bankroll from less than a dollar to more than $50 on FLHE games (in a matter a day), by entering the table with 20BB and then leaving when I've made a 20% profit, gradually increasing the stakes, however it's pretty hard work and require a lot of patience and discipline.

You can make a lot of money on cash tables, but you need a lot of patience and you need to be fully aware of your odds in any given situation.

PokerOwned Master
    i lose today qq vs j 10 end kk vs 57 shi..t hapend

Just stay calm and keep your composure at the tables. You should be able to win, good luck and god speed.

i hate cash games for the simple fact that blinds never change.

Experienced Member
    yep i agree that games are boring... same thing f.... every time.. the freerolls are much more beather xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12