Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64492.32

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I look every once in awhile,,,not enrolled are anything,,, haven't been there in months
    ya i dont pay for it since i just search myself 5 free searches a day are plenty
    Quote Originally Posted by maddybear12 View Post
    Is this something good to use...ive alwasy wondered if investing in some poker tools/software would be helpful or not
    there are quite a few things like pokertracker 3 holdem manager and what not that help a ton...

the software tracks every hand you play so you can look deeper into your own game as well as tracks the stats of other people you play with which is completely ok with ftp and ps

as long as your in the actual hand.. tons of people buy millions of hand histories from sites so they can use the software to find weak games..

but all thats to much for me i use pokertracker3 to look into my own game but again reading into others is something i dont really bother with at the moment.. i plan on it in the future though. tons of players on other forums swear anyone with a positive roi uses them and if you dont your at a serious disadvantage.. either way i play a few hours a night if i ever played all day all the time i would definately use them ..

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

PokerOwned Veteran
    i pay for it and use it pretty often, cause its very helpful if u play alot of sngs..

Banned
    i prefer opr but sharkscope is pretty good too

Knight-Captain
    what is sharkscope? isn't it against the sites rules 2 use stuff like pokercrusher & hold'em indicator. i would luv 2 get sum stuff like that but i'm afraid of getting banned from the sites.

Master Sergeant
    try this site officalpokerrankings.com very good for all kind of tournys including sng,and multis, i defintly recomend this site!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12