Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66117.57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

3 minutes is not enough time to register for a tournament.

come on man, threes minutes is just not enough time to get the password and register. sometimes i miss it by couple of seconds. at least 5 to 7 minutes clock to register.

PokerOwned God
    Don't you have a late registration? You also gotta understand why the password is given so close to the tournament start. Don't want people getting in for free.

if people want to get in for free 3 minutes is nothing, you cant stop that. but 3 minutes is too short. sometimes the poker program freeze or crash. at least 5 minutes.

PokerOwned Master
    3 minutes is OK for everyone fast enough to get it managed. If there will be more time, there will be a lots of players who are NOT eligible to play there!

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbs View Post
    come on man, threes minutes is just not enough time to get the password and register. sometimes i miss it by couple of seconds. at least 5 to 7 minutes clock to register.
    How is 3 minutes not enough time, are you on dial up? If you have the lobby of the game open, it takes 10 seconds tops to enter 4 numbers. Even if you have to refresh the page when its given, 3 minutes is plenty of time.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    How is 3 minutes not enough time, are you on dial up? If you have the lobby of the game open, it takes 10 seconds tops to enter 4 numbers. Even if you have to refresh the page when its given, 3 minutes is plenty of time.
    Agree with this. 3 min is more than enough time. How will 5 minutes make a difference if 3 isnt enough lol

PokerOwned God
    3 minutes is enough time and this is coming from someone who def does not get in tourneys in ti,e because i am always doing something lol.... pay attention...

3 mins isnt enough....if you are high on crack cocaine with a bitch on ya dick and a dog trying to bit ya head off otherwise 3 mins is plenty of time
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    THIS THIS THIS +LOTS

especially for the BCP tourneys where reg closes a minute before the tournament starts, so you only have 2 minutes to reg. The password release system is easily the most tilting thing in all of poker.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

all those who cant register for a tourney inside three minutes....are retarded
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast