Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64002.83

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    If you cant make the board in a number of attempts at PO freerolls you should find a new hobby. The play is better but those $200 fr's are a shot in the dark. A good sng is a good starting point to work on your game and make a lil. Build from that and its all good..

Quote Originally Posted by YouWereDOA View Post
    There is so little value in those tournaments they just are not even worth the time invested. Spend a fraction of the time you would spend playing those and do tasks and surveys here to build a bank of points for the PO tournaments.
    I have to agree with this, the variance is kiler in those, you are way better off checking out other options such as the freerolls here, they are very easy to build a bankroll from.
    I will play one on a rare occasion but it is usually when I am burnt and want to just play a care free game.

Quote Originally Posted by YouWereDOA View Post
    There is so little value in those tournaments they just are not even worth the time invested. Spend a fraction of the time you would spend playing those and do tasks and surveys here to build a bank of points for the PO tournaments. Reward is by far higher across the board from money won to practice and skills acquired. And when you find yourself with a $200 roll again, keep your buy-ins at a max of maybe $5 if not less.
    This is excellent advice.I built a nice little BR this way.......

Elite PokerOwned Member
    hate that freeroll too many donks roaming around, but i built my bankroll witha freeroll $300

It is difficult to maintain a good bankroll if you play tournaments much money I think we should go slowly. Play tournaments with low buy-ins to get more chances to increase your bankroll

PokerOwned Master
    cash in the freerolls with 2000 players you have to have big luck

PokerOwned Veteran
    The $200 freerolls are hard to even get to the final 100 players left in the field. The fun steps are at least single tables you have better chance at moving to the next step easier than trying to beat a huge field of poker players.

Banned
    My only problem with the fun steps now is they put you at a slight disadvantage on getting the practice of being short handed and going for the win because they dont play out completely. Other than that they arent too bad. Also note on my $5 max suggestion, that would be for freezeout type situations only, max of $2 for rebuys.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yea, this site is so much easier to start a bankroll in. Fun Steps suck in my opinion unless you are having fun playing them. If not, they are a waste of time.

Those 200$ freerolls are hard to win. It seems like I make the top 100 players like 80% of the time but can't get in the top 24 lately/\. Oh well, hope to they credit my PO points soon so I can get into the PO freerolls. Gl all

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast