Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63847.77

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    LLB King
    I would probably shove there, knowing Cellar Door and Kraft are shoving light there, you are more than likely going to win a sidepot if Spewtard had a real hand there.

Seasoned Veteran
    like it was mentioned earlier. in big field tournaments position and game flow dynamics are key more so than your actual holdings.

good fold, qq is a lot easier to fold in that spot then KK. Any ak and your still slipping as if it were 10's or Jacks

This is a tough situation. But Unless you don't care about the monetary investment, or the time investment for that matter, or are extremely short stacked you gotta muck it. It's painful I know, but not as painful as calling and getting cracked by 1 of 3 inferior hands.
    KcsAcoustic

PokerOwned Pro
    I would shove QQ and hope that they have a small pocket pair or the flop comes in your favor. QQ are pretty solid and but with 3 people allin, i'd say there's at least one ace ready to pop. However, you obviously did a safe call since the flush hit.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Squid what was the cards on the board? What did Spewtard have? Did you lose or win the hand?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    If I were in this situation, without any knowledge of the players, I would probably fold if all of the players had me covered. Unless, I have less than 15 blinds and we we're not on top of the money or already at the final table and I stand to go up a level or two.

Seasoned Veteran
    Scared money make no money.

Seasoned Veteran
    Its probably a good idea to lay the Q Q down in this spot. Its just going to hurt when two people got A rag and another with 8 8 lol.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicmannn View Post
    Any time you get multiple RR and all ins QQ goes in the muck unless you are SS and desperate. It hurts, but your equity is still 30% or less in a multiway shoved pot. It is one of the sad realities of freeroll poker that position and situation are more important than your cards. I would only call KK+ (and not like it).
    really good said, it hurts but would fold too, to many rises and allins before you = mutliway shoved pot and in this kind of pots you don't want to participate unless you have AA/maybe KK

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast