Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Elite PokerOwned Member

$1500 GTD Deepstack SH Turbo SendCookies stake 60/40 w/ sb

this is gonna be my first time ever being staked, a little nervous about it but hoping to be able to avoid being a donk (and getting donked, which has been the story of my day so far on merge)...i really appreciate the opportunity cookies, i will def try to make sure you don't regret it...i avoided the carbon PO freeroll so i could focus on this tourny 100%...not gonna play the juicy one either so hopefully i can put my full attention and effort into making something happen in this...looking forward to doing as well as possible, starts in about 15 minutes....good luck to everyone playing watever they're playing

Elite PokerOwned Member
    been absolutely card dead after the first 10 hands or so...managed to cling to a few chips so far, down to about 7BB with this retard sitting to my right with a stack...just need one double up and im right back in the heat of it...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lmao of course as soon as i post that i get 72o UTG...i love my luck...still playing tight and hoping

Elite PokerOwned Member
    NOPE hahahahahha....72d in the BB immediately the next hand...at least it's suited right????

Elite PokerOwned Member
    remember that stack next to me i was talking about??? after i get 72 two hands in a row i get AQo in the SB....folded to the button where he raises like he does every hand...i jam my 10bb with AQ and GUESS WHAT HE HAS???? take a wild guess, anyone please...you'll never guess....motherfucking ACES isnt that beautiful? and the flop? AQx rainbow lmao....so no matter how i would have played it i was gonna get fucked right up my ass as deep as humanly motherfucking possible

GL TO U,,, TURbo is a bit hard,,, too.. i,m tryin to look for somethin non turbo to play also now,, but is harder to find now.. hope u make a cmback!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good luck hope you get some cards end make money